Story : History of Prontera

Go down

Story : History of Prontera

Post by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Chapter 1.

Once upon a time, there was a thief who was too lazy to steal anything. He is so lazy that people named him Lazy34. One day, Lazy34 wanted to steal something but he was caught red-handed on the spot by the guards. He was thrown into the dungeon. There he made a fatal contract with a shadow. The shadow took the form of a little girl. Together they escaped the dungeon. The little girl loves candies so Lazy34 had to become a candy thief. However, Lazy34 failed to steal candies almost at every attempts. One night, the little girl tried to bite Lazy34's neck. Lazy34 was surprised. "What are you trying to do?," asked Lazy34. The little girl replied, " You never gave me candy. I'm going to drink your blood". ........

End of Chapter 1
Silmeria
Silmeria

Number of posts : 40
In Game Name : SilmeriaValkyrie
Registration date : 2009-06-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Story : History of Prontera

Post by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:04 pm

Chapter 2.

After drinking Lazy34's blood, the little girl gained the some abilities. Since Lazy34 was such an epic failure, the little girl decided to steal candies herself. She learned a deadly skill "Manhood Breaker' and used Lazy34 as target practice. She created lots of variation of Manhood Breaker. Every night Lazy34 would be bitten by the little girl. With every drop of blood, she grew stronger. The little girl grew so strong that Lazy34 is no longer her master but instead he became her servant. In order to meet his mistress' expectations, Lazy34 began training his skills. From a candy thief, he became feather thief.
Everyday Lazy34 would steal 5 feathers to please his mistress."Nice job," said the little girl..............

End of Chapter 2.
Silmeria
Silmeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:10 pm

Chapter 3.

After getting the feathers, the little girl went to the secret shop and exchanged them for some destructive weapons. Lazy34 asked,"What are you going to do with those?". The little girl replied, " secret". The little girl also exchanged the feathers with items that would make her stronger. She secretly summoned more shadows and planned to take over the capital city. She sent Lazy34 into the Capital as a scout. Few months later, the Shadow Army was big enough to invade the Capital. .......

End of Chapter 3.
Silmeria
Silmeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:17 pm

-Side story- [from Lazy34's viewpoint]
Scouting: one week before the "Plan"...

After snooping around i have found the Heart of the Capital. Location: the water jail.
Stealing this item might somehow be useful in fulfilling the plans.

Time to put my training to use. I dive into the stagnant pond water and pick the lock on the gate. Cheesecake. Swimming forward, I am nearly blinded by a mysterious orb floating in the center of the cell. No time to figure out exactly what it is. I snatch the orb and make a break for the gate. But the gate lock clicks and leaves me trapped underwater! I can't pick the lock from the inside and the bars are too narrow for me to squeeze through.

Thinking quickly, I try replacing the orb by putting a Blue Crystal in it's place, but nothing happens. My lungs are starting to burn and my panicking under the water makes things worse. In an act of desperation I use Venom Coat on the Crystal. A purple light radiates from the crystal and miraculously, the gate opens. I swim as fast as I can to the open gate in my panic-stricken state. My vision starts to go black and fade, but i manage to break the surface of the water outside with the last bit of oxygen left in me.

Gasping for breath, I hear the ominous sound of the gate close and lock behind me. My vision slowly returns and I make my escape into the night...
End
Silmeria
Silmeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Chapter 4.

In one of the scouting mission, Lazy34 was caught and was thrown into the dungeon again. In the dungeon he heard a voice calling out to him. It was in the dungeon that Lazy34 became blood brothers with Nameless, the God of Blind (GoB). With the help of GoB, Lazy34 managed to escaped the dungeon again. GoB brought along his 5 wives who were powerful magicians to help with the invasion. They were led by Rhiki, the most powerful magician among the five. With the addition of GoB and his wives, the Shadow Army grew even stronger than before.

What will happen to the Capital? Will Lazy34 be able to capture it?

End of Chapter 4
Silmeria
Silmeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Chapter 5.

GoB had one of his wife, Moon sneaked into town and worked as a cake seller. On the day of the attack, Moon sold poisoned cakes to the guards. Unfortunately, the guards were not fooled and drew swords against Moon. The guards trapped Moon in a corner and were to kill her at the spot. Moon then began to cast a spell..."I ,Lady Abyss call upon the land of holy...lend me some strength...LIGHT ATTACK: GUNDAM LASERZ !!!!". With that, Lady Abyss blasted off the guards with 'laser beams'. At the same time, Rhiki blew up the main gate with a destructive fireball.

Then the little girl manipulated time and made it nighttime. Then she released the shadows into the Capital. The shadows devoured the guards and everything that opposed them. The battle was not long as the Shadow Army was too strong. The little girl then captured the King's soul......and that ended his reign. The Capital has fallen on this faithful day.

Corpses were lying everywhere and it took one week to clear up. ..........

End of Chapter 5
Silmeria
Silmeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:20 pm

-Side Story-[Lazy34's viewpoint]
During the battle

A short time into the battle, things are going as planned. It looks like the capital will fall to us, but something doesn't feel right...

I maneuver through the battlefield and see an open arena on an island to the east. The bridge leading to the island has been damaged and there is a large gap in the bridge. As a result, the shadows have been ignoring this path and focusing on the main battle. Everything about it seems suspicious to me so I decide to investigate.

Gathering up all my speed in a short burst, I sprint forward and leap across the gap to the other side. Ahead of me is a tower with a long spiral pathway leading downwards. Cautiously, I descend down. Halfway through the tower is a window overlooking the arena. I peek through and see something dangerous in the middle of the arena: a shaman conducting a summoning ritual.

To not give the shaman any chance to escape or attack me, I jump from the window to a ledge leading to the arena while his back is turned. From there I climb up to the rim of the arena and crawl to the north side, where the shaman is closest. I manage to hear a portion of the incantation:

"Every house has a keeper, and in this house the keeper is Jack..."

He is trying to summon Jack, the Hero of Prontera! We won't have a chance if he succeeds. I jump down and use a devastating skill:
MANHOOD BREAKER !!
The sickening sound of the critical hit echoes throughout the walls of the arena and the shaman falls grotesquely to the ground, no longer able to speak or move. He was hit so hard that I felt his pain. I steal his summoning scepter, making him no longer
a threat, and make my way back to the battlefield...
End
Silmeria
Silmeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:21 pm

Chapter 6.

After cleaning up the city, Lazy34 was crowned King. He renamed the Capital to Prontera and established the Knights of Prontera with Rhiki as their captain. Although Lazy34 became King, the real ruler was his shadow, the little girl. Few days after Lazy34's ascend to the throne, GoB told him to seal his contracted shadow in the crystal he found. " Why do I need to seal her?" asked Lazy34. GoB replied," That girl is a shadow, manifestation of evil. You must get rid of her before she devours your soul. Trust me on this." Trusting his blood brother, Lazy34 sealed the little girl in the crystal. The shadows then disappeared after their mistress was sealed.

The Kingdom was peaceful for few weeks. None could ever imagine that a big battle would be coming soon.

What was GoB's real intention in sealing the shadow? Nobody suspected that GoB had his own little secret agenda.......

End of Chapter 6
Silmeria
Silmeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:22 pm

Chapter 7.

Without anybody knowing, GoB secretly gathered an army of monsters on an island to the south of Prontera. GoB wanted to kill all humans and make a kingdom for monsters.

Rhiki found out about the plan and made preparations for Prontera's defense. Rhiki told her best friend, Moon about GoB's evil intentions. She didn't know that Moon was on GoB's side and included her in the defense of Prontera. Three weeks later, GoB finally made his move and gathered his monsters outside Prontera. Rhiki quickly gathered all Knights of Prontera and went to defend Prontera. At the battleground, she saw Moon leading the monsters." Moon !! What are you doing over there? I trusted you !!" shouted Rhiki. Moon shouted back ,"But I loved GoB ..I can't betray him."

The Knights battled the monsters while Rhiki and Moon had their battle elsewhere. They casted powerful magics at each other. Their magic was so powerful that it totally changed the terrain. Finally Rhiki managed to defeat Moon with a powerful Explosion. Moon ended up losing her memory and Rhiki took care of her best friend.

Meanwhile, GoB is summoning a powerful monster ........

End of Chapter 7.
Silmeria
Silmeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Chapter 8.

Although the Knights of Prontera were powerful, they were badly outnumbered. The monsters just kept coming and the line of defense began to break. Rhiki ordered the Knights to fall back and regroup.

Meanwhile in the castle, Lazy34 rushed to the hidden room and took out the crystal which had sealed the shadow. He asked the Faceless Priest to release the seal. When the seal was broken, the shadow appeared and took the form of a little girl again. "How dare you seal me!!" she shouted as she used Manhood Breaker on Lazy34. "I am sorry. GoB tricked me and he is now planning to destroy Prontera. Please help me to save Prontera," begged Lazy34. "Very well. I will help you save Prontera,"replied the little girl. With that said, the little girl revealed her true form. A bright crimson light surrounded her and when the light disappeared, the legendary Goddess of Destruction stood in front of them.

At the battleground, the Knights were fighting for their lives. Suddenly, a crimson ball of lightning blasted half of the monsters away. Everybody was shocked and looked around for the source of lightning ball. They saw an angel with red wings above them. The Goddess then blasted the remaining monsters with Fireballs. Although the monster army was wiped out, GoB summoned a powerful monster, Baphomet which once killed many gods and goddesses and released it to destroy prontera.

The Goddess then opened a portal and legendary creatures of Darkness came out from that portal. Werewolves, Vampires and a lot more formed an army to battle Baphomet. Will they succeed or will they perish? .....

End of Chapter 8
Silmeria
Silmeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:26 pm

Side Story: The Faceless Priest Part I

"Never have I seen a city as beautiful as Prontera!" exclaimed the young boy following a shrouded priest in an iron mask and a straw hat. "That is because you've spent your entire life in Alfeim my boy. Now we must make haste, sight seeing will come later. This new King summoned me from the temple for a reason." The priest increased his speed and headed through the busy streets of Prontera Square towards the palace while the boy followed intently. "Halt!" commanded the guard as he saw the two, he then resumed, "State your business! The Palace Ground is forbidden to commoners!" "The seal if you will my boy." requested the priest as he beckoned the boy. The boy passed the seal inscribed with a symbol of a tree to the priest and he showed it to the guard, "I'm here from the Temple of Alfeim. The new King has summoned me and as I was told, it is a matter of utmost importance." The Guard saluted the priest and let them through into the Castle.

The sight within the palace further astounded the boy, the sound of servants hurrying about, the smell of steel from the countless knight armors within the palace, and the sound of the marching guards outside playing their bagpipes echoed through the hall of the palace. "Yes the King has been expecting you" stated the minister as he guided the pair into the audience room. "Well oh well... I was wondering who was this new king. I wouldn't have thought it was you... My oh my just yesterday you were just a fledgling thief Lazy34!" exclaimed the priest at the familiar sight of a novice thief he once met.

The King remained seated as he tried to remember this voice that seemed familiar to him, then he realized, "What?... You... a Master Thief turned Priest? Oh the irony! It has been a long time Master Sazarai. We have not met eversince you left the Thief's Guild. Why do you hide your face with that mask?" The priest chuckled and answered, "Oh that is ancient history, my face was disfigured 7 years back during an accident with a certain God... So your highness... May I ask why was I summoned to your castle?" The King stood away from his throne and approached the priest, "A matter of urgency... I need a certain... Well threat sealed away. I heard you are an expert in the ancient art of Magnus Exorcismus and anything related to Defensive Arts against evil. Priestess Pelshia speaks highly of you." The priest let out an amused snicker and replied, "She seems to be speaking too much, however, yes I do have some knowledge. What ghost or demon do you want me to exorcise?" The King then lead him into a room in the top floor of the palace. There stood a little girl looking innocently out of the balcony. "This is a really powerful being, however, I do not believe she is entirely Evil. Forgren I suggest you run downstairs." The boy nodded and left the pair. The King massaged his own head and pondered, "Perhaps... But a trusted friend of mine said she is an evil spirit and needs to be sealed before she eats away my soul."

The King then passed the priest the orb he kept with him and asked, "Will this do as a medium to seal the girl?" The priest took the orb and in shock asked, "Where did you get this Lazy34..." The priest then shrugged, "I seem to forget that I was once a thief myself, I shall not ask any further. I will do it" He took out his swordstick and pointed it towards the girl. The girl then realized what the King was planning and leapt towards them, with great haste the Priest chanted, "Requiem aeternam. Dona est Domine! Quando coeli movendi sunt et terra! Dum veneris Judicare! Magnus Exorcismus!" a holy grand cross surrounded the room and surrounded the girl, trapping her between it. He then threw the orb in mid air and absorbed the girl into it and ended it by placing a cross seal on the orb. "The deed is done your highness... Although I suggest I keep close watch of this girl. I have a feeling your misery is not yet over..."

And so the Faceless Priest remained as a guest of the King in Prontera castle. Keeping close watch to the sealed Evil Spirit of the Girl while he helped Priestess Pelshia with her Church duties. Until that day...

Side Story: Faceless Priest Part II

"Master Sazarai!!!" exclaimed the King as he rushed into the Church. Priestess Pelshia stood in wonder at the sight of the King, "What is the matter your highness? Master Sazarai has left for the market... Oh wait there he is!" she pointed to the Faceless Priest, who then inquired "Yes your highness? I do apologize for my absence, I was at the market buyi..." the King then interrupted, "No time to explain Master Sazarai! I need you to undo this seal! I was tricked by GoB!" The King hands him the crystal containing the shadow. The Priest nodded, "GoB? ...Very well, i guess it wasn't a mistake that I remained here. Pelshia, go and gather the citizens in the cellar. Make sure they are safe, tell Forgren to bring me my short sword and my staff. Quickly!" The priestess complied and ran off towards the town.

-events of Chapter 8-

"Master! Here are your swords!" announced the young boy. Upon receiving both his weapons, he drew them and summoned a divine lightning bolt on his swordstick and holy flame on his short sword. "Awaken my old friends... you are once again needed... That infernal God that defaced your master has finally showed himself once again..." After enchanting his two swords he rushed out of the church and saw the creatures summoned by the shadow. "Airemlis... I should have known. Very well then! I shall assist you!" He then activated a summoning circle around him and chanted, "Fallen warriors of Payon, fallen warriors of Morocc... I beseech you! Lend your services yet again to me! I am the Avatar of the Faceless God! I command you to awaken!" a dark light and the scream of terror could be heard throughout the city as skeleton assassins and archers appeared. "Now this fight is even... I will finally get you... GoB!!!"
Silmeria
Silmeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:31 pm

Chapter 9.

At the moment GoB summoned Baphomet, the sky became dark. Ominous looking clouds covered the night sky as if giving signs of bad omen.

“What the hell is that?!” cried a knight at the sight of a very large horned demon. The sight of his fiery glowing red eyes, the stench of his breath and the imposing presence of its massive sharp scythe further fed the sense of dread and fear within the knights. “Do not
falter!” shouted Rhiki. “Stand your ground and protect the city! The life of thousands depends on it! For the King!” The knights roared and
tried to attack the beast but none of their attacks could get through his thick skin. The beast then swats the knights away flying like
flies. Rhiki stood her ground and casts a fireball towards it but the beast simply deflects it away and it exploded above the tavern,
killing all the civilians taking shelter in it. “Impossible… I…I…” muttered Rhiki as she sat prone to the ground after witnessing what
she has done and the countless amount of corpses of Knights and civillians around her. Rain began to fall as if the gods were mourning. Disillusioned by the terrible sight she resumed “All hope is lost…” All hope of victory looked dimmed as the beast continuously slaughtered more knights, then, suddenly, a sudden howl could be heard from afar, an army of werewolves marched towards them. “werewolves…?!! What else will my husband throw at us?!”

The werewolves stopped and stood in formation as bat winged creatures appeared on top of the roof of the houses around the square where Baphomet stood along with the defeated Knights. Out of the shadows, skeleton assassins and skeleton archers appeared with weapons drawn. Victory seemed impossible for the knights with such daunting resistance from the forces of evil. A voice could be heard from afar, “Children of the night! My servants! Destroy that cursed being Baphomet!” The figure of the Goddess of Destruction could be seen as she commanded her army of werewolves and vampires to attack Baphomet. The werewolves and vampires lunged towards the beast after the command was given from their Mistress. On another roof, a figure clothed in white appeared carrying twin blades. “My fallen warriors! Destroy the beast that has stolen your livelihood! Revenge is ours!” screamed the faceless priest. The skeleton archers pointed their bows towards Baphomet as the assassins charged towards it. “The Faceless God… Ofnir.” Muttered the Goddess of Destruction and she resumed, “Heh…Very well, I shall accept your help!”

The fight now took a different turn; the beast’s fall now looks more imminent with the help of the Goddess of Destruction Airemlis and
avatar of the Faceless God Ofnir, Sazarai. On top of the inn stood the figure of the God of Blind, the puppeteer of Baphomet, “Why is
Airemlis free? I had Lazy34 sealed her! And why is Sazarai alive? I thought I killed him in Alfeim 7 years ago!!! My plan!!! After
hundreds of years of planning… It’s ruined!” despaired the evil God. “You dug your own grave my old friend…” said the King as he approached GoB with his Crescent Short Sword drawn. “First you give me friendship, then hope… Then you gave me “truth”… I have never expected you to betray me GoB and you lied to me! We were friends! Why did you do it?” demanded Lazy34. “Friends? Hahahaha!” laughed Gob. “You were never my friend! Just another stepping stone towards my ambition! The destruction of all the Normans who for centuries took for granted their gift of sight!” he resumed. The King pointed his curved sword towards GoB, “you give me no choice then…You will be defeated my old friend!”

Rhiki found herself in the company of creatures of the night and fallen skeleton warriors, fighting alongside her to bring down a
common enemy, Baphomet. The Goddess of Destruction hurled a crimson lightning bolt towards the beast’s right hand thus stunning it. In a
quick flash, Sazarai leapt and sliced off the beast’s arm. “Not long now until this beast will fall” Rhiki thought, then she saw the sight
of her King and GoB fighting on the roof of the Inn. Although she was not the only one that saw it, Sazarai did as well… Consumed with anger at the sight of his Immortal Nemesis, he abandoned the fight with the beast and leapt on the roof. “GoB! 7 long years I have waited for this! Another 2000 years just to avenge the death of my Master Ofnir the Faceless! Today I shall avenge all the lives you have murdered in Payon and Alfeim!” exclaimed the faceless priest. He leapt forward and sliced the blinkers on GoB’s face, revealing the blind grey eyes that he hid. GoB was shocked by this attack and lost control of Baphomet.

Baphomet went on a berserking Rampage, first it regenerated its right arm and like a dog from Hell, destroyed some of the resistance against him. While GoB was distracted by the sight of Baphomet on a rampage, Lazy and Sazarai took the initiative, they performed the legendary double thief combo… “DOUBLE MANHOOD BREAKER!!!” chanted the two as their boots met the manhood of the distracted God of Blind. “AieeeeeeeeEEEeeiiii!!!!” shrieked the blind God akin to a screaming Grandmother. Lazy34 then requested in haste, “Master Sazarai! Hurry a warp portal!” Sazarai nodded and casted a warp portal to the unknown realms. The Goddess noticed this and opened a large portal towards the same location behind Baphomet. She then hurled a powerful lightning force towards Baphomet , pushing it into the portal while on the roof top, Lazy leapt forward and stabbed GoB through the chest and pushed him into the portal, “Goodbye buddy” whispered Lazy34 as he pushed his old friend into the portal. “We’ve done it…” chanted Rhiki, “We’ve DONE it!!!” the other knights chanted. The threat that faced Prontera has now been lifted away… What lies in wait for the warriors next?

End of Chapter 9.
Silmeria
Silmeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Chapter 10

Part 1:

Months after the battle, Prontera recovered from its devastated condition. In order to celebrate their victory against GoB, King Lazy34 declared a big celebration. People were enjoying themselves and all worries were forgotten. Then King Lazy34 presented himself to his subjects. "Hail Lazy!! Long live the King!," shouted the citizens. Lazy34 announced that a temple would be built to honor Airemlis and a wedding will be held after the construction is completed. "Long live the king!!," the citizens shouted again. Suddenly there was a loud explosion ......colourful fireworks decorated the sky.

Airemlis was very pleased that she gets a temple and decided to become Prontera's Guardian. She used her time manipulating abilities to speed up the construction. Soon the temple was completed and she was very happy.

Part 2: The Wedding

The bells from the Temple of the Goddess echoed throughout the entire city of prontera, rivalled only by the voices of the crowd that amassed outside the sacred place. Inside, the flower girl Actual throwing rose petals on the aisle joyfuly which lead to the alter, where the mighty King stood in his most expensive and grand ceremonial wedding robe, a stark contrast to the expression on his face, nervous and anxious. Lazy34 looked towards the newly appointed Grand Sage of Rune Midgard looking for assurance. Sazarai nodded as he rubbed the holy book in his hands, displaying some sort of warm comfort to the King despite being shrouded with an iron mask.

The bells stopped ringing, the choir group sang a wedding song praising the glory of the Goddess, the bride and groom. “Here it goes...” gulped Lazy34 as he turned his sight towards the entrance. The sight he saw melted all the nervousness and anxiety away, his beautiful wife Aelicia. She serenely walked over the aisle covered in a beautiful white dress trimmed with golden leaf patterns, her long wedding veil and dress followed behind her, floating as if carried by angels. On her head sat the queen’s tiara, it’s beauty rivalled only by her golden blonde hair and clear blue eyes. Even when covered by the wedding veil, her rosy cheeks and beauty could be seen by all, enchanting all the guests that laid their eyes on her. “You’re in alot of trouble with a Queen that beautiful.” Sazarai whispered jokingly to Lazy34. “A trouble worth facing for sure...” Lazy34 thought to himself.

As she approaches the altar, she held her left hand out gracefuly, the King jumped at the invitation and gently took her hand as she rose up the altar. He then removed the veil, blinding the guests with the beauty of his bride. “Under the mighty heavens, witnessed by Odin and our patron Goddess and guardian Airemlis... We are gathered here today to witness a sacred union of two noble children of Odin. Those of you who stand here, if you have an objection towards this union... Speak now or forever hold your peace.” Announced Sazarai, to which most of the men jokingly laughed to hide their sense of envy towards the King for such a sinfully beautiful and elegant wife that he has selected. “Very well, do you Lazy34 The Blackhand, King of Rune Midgard... Take this woman to be your wife and Queen?” asked Sazarai to the lovestruck King, of which he replied, “I do!” with no hesitation to. Sazarai then looked at the future Queen and asked, “Do you Aelicia Meister take this man to be your husband?” Aelicia, displaying as much assurance and confidence as her King answered, “I do!”

Sazarai then turned towards the throne on the altar, there sat the goddess Airemlis, dressed in a rather elegant peach dress in her child form, a slight smirk could be seen on her lips which bore the little fangs she is proud of and beseeched, "Do you Airemlis, Patron Goddess and Protector of Rune Midgard, allow these two to unite in a sacred bond of Marriage and bless them with happiness for the rest of their days?" the small Goddess stood from her throne, extended her arms above the couple and proclaimed, “I Airemlis shall bless them with happiness for an eternity,” The priest and the couple then bowed in reverence to the deity. Sazarai then turned around to the pair and announced, “With the powers vested in me by the mighty God Odin, our patron Goddess Airemlis and the God of our realm Jerz... Pronounce you husband and wife... You may kiss the bride!” “Finally! That was taking too long!” cried one of the guest. Aelicia giggled at the comment as Lazy moved closer to her and have her a warm embrace. They locked their lips together and shared a kiss while the crowd cheered.

The knights stood in unison, lead by Rhiki, raised their swords up high while the recruit representatives of the lord of Cognito,Fitzwilliam fired shots in the air to celebrate. Rhiki along with Moonie then chanted a spell together on the sky and gentle white snow started to fall down, like ricegrains from the Gods. Among them were a group of assassins lead by Suchin who winked at Lazy34. As she winked at him, Lazy34 muttered to himself, "Master......." .Priestess Pelshia moved towards the new couple, with a cage in hand. The couple took out the doves inside and released them together. As the doves fly in the air, the image of everlasting peace and happiness surround the guests, “This is it... This is the life I have been looking for” said the King. His face is overwhelmed by joy as he clasped the hand of his bride gently, smiling warmly at her as she returned it in kind.

Part 3: The princess

A year after their grand wedding, the Royal Family were blessed with a baby girl. They named her after their patron Goddess Airemlis and hoped that she would be a great person in the future. Seven years passed since her birth, Princess Airemlis was a very healthy and active girl who liked to cause trouble. Her personal guard Rhidell always followed her everywhere to protect her from any kind of danger. The Goddess Airemlis in her child form befriended the princess and lived in the castle with the royal family. They became good friends and were very close to each other as if they were real sisters. "Please take care of my Airemlis, Divine One," said King Lazy34. " Be at peace, I will take care of my sister," said Airemlis. They then lived a peaceful life. However, Airemlis felt that the battle against GoB is not over yet.

End of Chapter 10.
Silmeria
Silmeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:33 pm

Chapter 11.

A wizard named Lezalef had been studying about the void and he found a way to open the portal. GoB found out that somebody knew how to open the portal and tried to make that person to open the void. Lezalef kept hearing a voice telling him to open the void. " Open this void and you will find immortality and power that you can never imagined," said the voice. Tempted by the word 'immortality', he quickly worked on preparations for opening the void portal. A week later in the outskirts of Prontera, Lezalef finally made an attempt to open the portal. He drew a large magic circle on the ground and began to chant some spells. The magic circle began to emit a dark and ominous glow and it began to fade as a portal appeared in place of it.

The sky turned dark and loud evil laughter cracked the sky as GoB began to materialize. GoB finally managed to escape the void. "A job well done, mortal. Here is your reward," said GoB as he burned the wizard to ashes. "Death is a kind of immortality too...mwaahahhaaha," he laughed. "Airemlis and Sazarai, I shall have my revenge!!" he roared.

In Prontera, King Lazy34 once again lead his army to fight against GoB while Rhiki lead her Knights to defend the castle. Airemlis on the other hand teleported most of the citizens to a safe place. The army fought hard against GoB but GoB was too strong ,ten times stronger than before. With one spell, half of the army was wiped out. King Lazy34 sounded a retreat and headed straight to the castle. However, GoB wouldn't let him escape that easily. He casted Bolts of Darkness at Lazy34 but the brave knight Dragoon used his anti-magic shield and blocked the Bolts. GoB was furious and scorched the whole field.

GoB reached Prontera and began destroying the building. By the time he reached the castle, half of the city was destroyed. At the castle gate, Rhiki and her knights stood against GoB." You traitor!! I shall make you regret for being born into this world!," shouted GoB to Rhiki. The knights charged into the blind god and stabbed him with their swords. "Fool. You think these can hurt me? This is how you use a sword," said GoB as he cut down the knights one by one. After all the knights were all perished, GoB looked at Rhiki and began casting a deadly spell. Rhiki put up a protective barrier and braced for a spell. Moon suddenly threw a cake at GoB and that cancelled his cast."Run Rhiki. Save yourself!" Purple with rage, GoB blasted a Bolt at Moon and killed her. "NOooooo..Moon!!!!!" shouted Rhiki. Airemlis then appeared and teleported Rhiki back into the castle where everyone was waiting.

"Hurry Lazy34. We have to teleport out of here before GoB reaches us," said the panic-stricken Aelicia. Beside her was Princess Airemlis guarded by her personal guard, Rhidell. As soon as Lazy34 joined them, Airemlis began the teleportation. GoB suddenly released a Bolt of Darkness and it hit Princess Airemlis.

"Oh no!!!! Airemlis my baby!!! Nuuuuuu T.T. Is she still alive?" cried Aelicia..........

End of Chapter 11

Side story:[Lazy34's viewpoint]
-=Bloodrage=-

"You murderous scum!"
My vision began to turn red at the sight of my only daughter being struck by a bolt from GoB. As if possessed, I drew my Moonlight dagger, coated it with venom and stuck it into my side. As my venom entered my bloodstream and mixed with adrenaline, I gained much clarity, but lost my sense of sound and self control. I burst towards GoB and prepared to attack. He started to cast another bolt of darkness towards me but it seemed like slow motion to me. I flung my dagger into his shoulder to stop his cast and buy time to close the gap between us. With every bit of crazed and venomous adrenaline-tainted strength, I lunged forward and shaped my hand into a claw.

-Steal-

My hand plunged into his chest with a sickening sound to angrily rip out his heart...but there was nothing there. As I stood there somewhat stunned, GoB pulled my dagger out of his shoulder and thrust it into my gut. The shock pulled me out of my venom adrenaline rush and I cried out in pain. "Foolish king! You think a mere mortal can kill me? You've just made my job easier!" GoB wrapped his hand around my throat and lifted me up, with my hand still in his chest. I could hear yelling behind me, but could not comprehend what was being said. "Look at the once mighty king, now a bloody mess!" While GoB reveled in his victory, I prepared to use my last desperation move

I shut my mouth and pushed aside some clay lining the top of my mouth with my tongue. I drew out my last weapon: a micro dart gun armed with a poisoned needle. "How pathetic! The king doesn't even have the strength to utter his last words!" bellowed GoB as he
observed me. Struggling through the oppressive grip on my throat, I painfully inhaled and aimed at GoB's face. The dart gun made a small hollow sound as the poison needle pierced his blinker and into his only weak point: one of his blind eyes. GoB, caught off guard, instinctively put his hand to his eye, pushing the needle a little bit deeper. Almost immediately, the vemon went to work and paralyzed GoB; but for how long I would not witness. I fell to the ground face first and felt like I was surrounded by darkness as my vision faded to black...

End

Last edited by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out a side story)
Silmeria
Silmeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Chapter 12.

Airemlis teleported everybody to a place far away from the city, The Forest of Briston. Lazy34 regained consciousness and saw the Goddess Airemlis sustaining Princess Airemlis' life. Beside them was the weeping Queen Aelicia. Lazy34 slowly walked to his daughter's side and sat down. "Can you save her, Divine One? " asked the King."I can save her but not alone. I need help from my family,"replied the goddess. Just as soon as she finished her sentence, 3 Divine figures appeared before the royal family." I believe that you need our help, my dear sister," said the large figure cladded in heavy divine looking armor surrounded with bright bluish aura."Cedric !! You have come at the right time," said Airemlis to the God of Protection. "I Goddess of Life is here to help too," said the lady figure in white robe surrounded by bright white aura. The God of Health, Salus nodded his confirmation when Airemlis looked at him. He was a medium-sized handsome looking figure in green robes surrounded by bright greenish aura. Airemlis told them that she needs Sazarai the Faceless Priest to carry out the ritual."I shall bring him here,"said Cedric.

Just when Sazarai came out of his tent in some field west of the city, he saw the large figure God waiting for him."How can a humble priest be of use to a god,Divine One?"he asked. Cedric told Sazarai about the incident in Prontera." We must make haste. The princess is in grave danger," said Cedric. Cedric then quickly teleported Sazarai back to the others. The other two gods were making preparations for a ritual. Sazarai noticed the kind of preparation that was being done and asked, " Are we going to do a fusion and who will fuse together?" Maisha, the Goddess of Life pointed at the two Airemlis and then Sazarai understood." Very well. If this is what the goddess had decided, i will comply," said Sazarai. Sazarai set up an illusion barrier protecting the forest so that nobody will not notice the ritual.

Before the fusion ritual, Airemlis healed Lazy34. "Thank you, Divine One," Lazy34 expressed his gratitude. When all the preparations were complete, the Goddess Airemlis placed her sister on one of the magic circles and she herself stood on the other magic circle. Sazarai took the role of sustaining Princess Airemlis' life during the fusion. The gods began chanting some spells in a language unknown to man. Then bright crimson light covered both Airemlis. The two figures moved closer to each other and they began to fuse. Their outlines began to fade and merged into one body. Then bright light filled the forest and a new entity was born, a new Goddess with twenty times stronger than the previous Airemlis.

Back in Prontera Castle, GoB claimed the throne and he was displeased that Lazy34 escaped. He projected an illusion of himself to the sky and sent a message to the whole Prontera. "Lazy34!! I shall await u in the castle!! Come face me or I will destroy Prontera," said GoB. Lazy34 saw the illusion and heard his words. He felt angry and quickly grabbed his sword. Before he could rush off, Airemlis caught his hand and said,"No father, we must make preparations. You can't just fight a god with a sword." Cedric said," She is right. We shall help you in your battle and we shall lend you some of our powers." The three gods then transferred their powers to Lazy34. "Aaargh!!" cried Lazy34 as he felt power surged through his body. Lazy34 had turned into a god. Salus healed everybody including Rhiki. "Your Majesty, let me join your battle. I shall avenge Moon's death" said Rhiki. "Very well," replied Lazy34. "And I shall follow you, my captain," said Dragoon, last of the Knight of Prontera.

The party then teleported back to the city and charged into the castle. Lazy34, Rhiki, Airemlis, Sazarai and the other three gods had decided that they will destroy GoB once and for all. "This shall be the final battle. We will destroy you," they shouted in unison.

End of Chapter 12.
Silmeria
Silmeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Final Chapter: Chapter 13.

Part 1:

The party charged into the throne room and saw GoB sitting on the throne which once belonged to Lazy34. "Where is Airemlis?"asked GoB. Airemlis replied,"I am right here, you evil god." "Your aura seemed different," said GoB with a hint of surprise in his tone. Airemlis looked a lot different now. It was like a combination of the two Airemlis. She had golden yellow hair with strands of crimson hair."Father, let's take the battle away from the city. We don't want to damage the city any further,"Airemlis said to Lazy34."You are right," agreed Lazy34 as he motioned Cedric to send all of them including GoB to an area far away from Prontera City. Cedric nodded and then mass teleported everybody to a vast green field surrounded with mountains.

"Hmph, very well. This place shall be your graveyard,"shouted GoB to the small party of seven. Just as he finished his sentence, GoB rushed in with a Bolt of Despair readied in hand. Before GoB could strike, Cedric stepped in front and casted a barrier 'Sphere of Divine Protection'. A bright light flashed as GoB hit the barrier. "Inferno Blast," shouted Rhiki as she blasted GoB with a fire spell. GoB shielded himself from the attack with his cloak. Airemlis then flew towards him and threw a crimson energy ball at him but GoB deflected it. The energy ball hit a mountain and flattened it. GoB disappeared and then suddenly appeared in front of Airemlis and grabbed her hair. He swung her around before releasing her hair. Airemlis crashed deep into a mountain. Airemlis was enraged and blasted away the mountain to free herself. She then drew two short swords from a portal in front of her. She held a crimson blade in her right hand and an azure blade in her left. "If long-ranged attacks won't work, I'll attack him with close-ranged attacks," Airemlis thought to herself and charged straight to GoB with two blades in hand. She tried to stab GoB but was countered with a kick. Airemlis crashed to the ground and made a crater as she landed.

"We have to help her," shouted Lazy34 to his companions as he tried to cast a binding spell. GoB threw a giant boulder at them. Lazy34 quickly flew to the boulder and slashed it to smaller pieces. However, those pieces were still large enough to kill and they were flying towards the party. Once again, Cedric casted his barrier to protect everybody. At the same time, Sazarai shot the rocks into pieces. Rhiki then hid behind some huge boulder to cast her spell without GoB noticing her. Airemlis then teleported behind GoB and threw a Death Curse Bolt at him but before the bolt could hit him, GoB vanished. The bolt headed straight to Rhiki. "Get out of the way, Rhiki", Airemlis shouted to Rhiki. Sazarai quickly pushed Rhiki out of the way and tried to defend against the bolt but failed. " Aaargh!!" screamed Sazarai as he fell down on his knees. Lazy34 quickly rushed to his friend's side. "Hang in there my friend," said Lazy34."Salus! Marshia! Heal Sazarai," Lazy34 demanded to the two gods. The two gods couldn't healed Sazarai fully,"We are sorry. This is the best we can do.". Lazy34 said,"Impossible. You could heal us but why can't you heal him?" Sazarai with a weak voice said,"It's not their fault. I have a curse and it weakens my as day goes by. I was traveling to find a way to remove it but couldn't find one. Looks like the curse got in their way.Do not worry, I just need a rest." Lazy34 nodded and then returned to battle.

"Nooo...what have I done," cried Airemlis. "Stay strong Airemlis. This is not over yet!" Lazy34 shouted at Airemlis. "Wind Bind!!" Lazy34 casted a binding spell at GoB and GoB couldn't move. "Now is our chance!" shouted Lazy34. "Eternal Blaze" Rhiki casted her ultimate fire magic. Flames emerged from the ground and surrounded GoB. At the same, Airemlis attacked GoB with her most powerful attack,"Finishing Strike, Crimson Soul Shot!". She blasted GoB with a crimson energy beam. The beam was so powerful that she buried GoB deep into the mountain. "Did we get him?" Airemlis asked the others. "I am not I sure," replied Lazy34.

Suddenly without a warning, a dark energy beam emerged from the mountain and hit Airemlis."Aarrgh," Airemlis screamed. When the beam disappeared, Airemlis was heavily injured. The blades fell off from her hands before she herself fell to the ground. GoB emerged from the hole in the mountain and roared,"All of you shall die here!!" " Ball of Despair!" GoB threw a giant black energy bolt at Lazy34 and his companions. Cedric quickly casted his barrier but this time he failed to protect everybody. The energy bolt was too strong that it broke through the barrier. Everybody was blasted away by the energy bolt. Lazy34 and his companions sustained heavy injuries. The gods were exhausted.

Is this the end of Lazy34? ...

End of Part 1.
Silmeria
Silmeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:40 pm

Side Story: The Ancient Art (A Sage's Goodbye)

-Flashback After the events of Chapter 10-

“The fireworks sure are beautiful...” sighed the faceless Priest as he looked on from the southern exit of Prontera. He then turned towards the long road leading down towards the Southeastern fields but sighted a lone figure standing in his way. He approached the figure and greeted. “Good evening Captain Rhiki. How may I be of service?” Rhiki moved closer to the priest and asked, “Are you leaving? Even when the King gave you a court position as the Grand Sage?” Sazarai nodded, “Yes... My job here is over and I have to resume with my journey. Now if you’ll excuse me...” As Sazarai walked passed Rhiki, she turned around and grabbed his arm, “You’re not leaving. Not again...” said Rhiki. Sazarai shook his head and sighed, “I was afraid you would notice... It was during the battle wasn’t it?” Rhiki shook her head and answered, “No... Eversince you helped at the church... Please don’t tell me you’re leaving again. You’re planning on leaving the boy that came with you aren’t you?”

Sazarai gave out a short laughter and answered, “He’s better off here... The boy was orphaned and followed me eversince I burried his parents. If he follows me, he’ll only find pain.” Rhiki, in anger slapped Sazarai on his iron face and exclaimed, “You’re just using an excuse to leave us again. You were like this when you left Ma and I... Never giving an explanation and just leaving us like that. I hated you.... papa...” Sazarai sighed and ruffled Rhiki’s hair, “I had my reasons Rhiki... It’s a burden I must carry alone, I can’t let those close to me be affected by this burden I’m carrying... Please understand...” Rhiki sighed and asked, “Was it the book that you brought home? The one I accidently opened?” “You don’t need to worry about it... The book has already been destroyed. All that’s left of it is within my head right now. Now please dear daughter... Let me go...” Rhiki slowly loosened her grip and asked him, “Promise me you’ll come back when all of this is over.” Sazarai nodded, “Of course... You sure grew Rhiki... I’m proud of you...” Sazarai walked away towards the fields as Rhiki just watched, with tears rolling down her cheeks, “Take care... Papa...”

-End of flashback-

As the battle goes on, Sazarai is seen resting on Rhiki’s lap away from the battle. “I’m sorry for being foolish... If it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t have gotten hurt.” Cried Rhiki to the injured priest. “Nonesense, you only did what you needed to do... Don’t think too much about it.” Replied Sazarai in attempt to assure her. While looking at the priest’s iron clad face, she remembered what Sazarai told the group after he was injured and asked, “Is it true? That you have a curse on you that eats your life away?” Sazarai nodded slightly, “Yes that’s true... A product of that tome of Sages I found 12 years ago...” With guilt, Rhiki asked, “The book I opened? The book you told me not to open?” Sazarai gave out another faint nod, “Yes... But what’s done is done. Rhiki... I want you to remove my mask...It binds the powers that I have learned from the book so that it wouldn’t eat my soul.”

Surprised, Rhiki asked, “This mask? Isn’t your face disfigured?” Sazarai let out a strong laugh and replied, “The only thing I’m hiding is my shame. Nothing else... I made this mask from the remains of the tome to seal the powers i learned from it. It prolongs my age and negates the curse.” Rhiki then replied, “Won’t you die if I remove it?” Sazarai then replied jokingly, “How am I supposed to drink that Potion X if I have this silly mask on? Besides, it doesn’t matter anyway... I’m already injured. And I believe the ancient sage arts are the only thing that could weaken GoB... I need to use it. Do it girl before it’s too late! Our allies are already losing...” Rhiki nodded and without hesitation, removed the mask on her father’s face.

The sky echoed with a falcon’s cry as the mask was removed, hiding it was a pale face scarred by various ancient markings, only comforted by the warm blue eyes it hid. “Those markings...” Rhiki gasped. “A testament to the Sage’s will to turn themselves into Gods... Ofnir cursed every one of them for trying... And like the ancient Sages, the curse weighed on me is no different. For learning their arts, I too am cursed.” Sazarai then stood up drinking the potion. Pulling out the sword in his stick he beckoned, “I’m sorry old friend. It seems that it’s time for us to perish together.” The sword twinkled as if saying that it is ready to it’s master. “Rhiki, tell your mother I’m sorry.” Rhiki then demanded, “I’m going with you!” Sazarai smiled warmly while looking at his daughter, “Very well. But you promise me that you’ll survive.” Rhiki nodded despite the tears rolling down her cheeks. After buckling three blue potions and 4 yellow gemstones on his belt. The pair walked towards the site of the final battle.
Silmeria
Silmeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:41 pm

Part 2:

“I understand Papa.” Complied Rhiki to her father. “Just make sure everyone is ready.” Said Sazarai as he walked towards Gob with his hand waving, saying goodbye to his daughter one last time. “Looks like it’s time...” said Sazarai as he held the yellow gemstones. He approached GoB and greeted, “It seems you’re one tough God to kill aren’t you GoB?” GoB laughed and replied, “Speak for yourself, I thought you died earlier. And what’s this? Where is your mask?” Sazarai smirked and replied, “Don’t worry nemesis. You won’t be rid of me anytime soon. I’ll treat you to a drink in hell once I find you there.” GoB laughed in amusement, “Not unless I kill you all first.” He then tried to move but realized he couldn’t. Underneath him was a silk web that binded his feet to the ground, “What is this?!”

“Spider web... You don’t remember do you?” replied Sazarai. “One of the same art I used back in Alfeim that almost killed the both of us.” GoB in disbelief demanded, “You wouldn’t. I know you are afraid to die! That art will kill you! And it is futile to do so! I’m sorry to disappoint you, however, I have mastered a way to counter it you fool!” GoB tired to destroy the web but he couldn’t, “Damn you!!!” he shouted and hurled a powerful magic blast towards Sazarai. “Magic Rod...” Sazarai moved his swordstick in the path of the magic and it absorbed the blast. The markings on Sazarai’s face starts to glow blue as he said, “I won’t disappoint you then, back then I was a novice of the arts of the Sages of Yuno. I can’t say the same thing now though...”

“Then how about this?!!!” GoB casted a large void ball above them but it suddenly disappears. “What’s going on?!” demanded GoB in disbelief. “Spell Breaker...” Sazarai replied. “You can’t stop all of them together!” boasted GoB as he casted multiple of the same spells. Sazarai quickly threw a yellow gemstone and a blue gemstone into the ground and chanted, “With the powers of the earth, I invoke this land with protection! Land Protector!” a ray of lights bursts out of the ground creating a net of protection. All of the dark orbs in the sky disappears as GoB shrieked in disbelief, “How?! How did you master all of that skill when Ofnir’s curse is on you?!” Sazarai smiked and started throwing 3 other yellow gemstone around Gob which formed a triangle. Sazarai then chanted, “On the north! Violent flames of hell i beseech you to take form on this sacred earth! Volcano!” a violent bursts out of the ground and covered the area north of GoB. He then resumed, “On the southwest, from the realm of the Sea Kings, I beseech you! Holy waters of the western seas! Deluge!” a water sprout appeared and the area was covered with a blue glowing wave. “On the southeast! Come winds of the protectors! Let this evil fiend be judged by your blades of wind! Whirlwind!” a tornado appears and enchanted the area with the powers of wind which glows in a bright green light.

Sazarai drew his sword stick out and leapt towards the northern point. He then chanted, “With the powers of flame, I enchant this weapon with it’s fury, Endow Blaze!” the volcano in the area was absorbed by the sword and Sazarai leapt towards and shouted, “Mad Lion’s Blaze!” and attacked GoB with it, but GoB parried the attack with his right hand. “Is that all you got?!” he gloated despite the fact that his hand was burning and his armor was melting, “Not quite!” Sazarai retaliated. He leapt backwards on the deluge, quickly drank a blue potion and chanted, “With the powers of this holy deluge, I enchant this weapon with it’s fierce powers! Endow Frost!” he then leapt forward while crying out, “Ice Wolf Bite!!!” but GoB parried, this time with his left hand which froze as it contacted with the sword. “You... What are you trying to do?! You know this alone won’t kill me!” demanded GoB. Sazarai leapt back on the whirlwind. He drank another blue potion and enchanted his sword with the powers of wind and lightning and resumed lunging forwards towards Gob.

“Swift Falcon Cut!” he cried as the sword contacted with GoB’s chest armor which broke. He then used the force of the wind to propel himself upwards. The three attack streams he left behind then began to glow as if empowered by the land protector. The light then streamed upwards towards Sazarai as he absorbed all of it. “Souls of elements, souls of the earth, souls of fallen warriors. Grant me power to destroy this evil God. I beseech you as the last Sage of Yuno! Let my blade pierce through his protection! Let it burn all of his spiritual powers so that he shall never cause anymore harm... Soul Burn! Soul Breaker! Soul Crushes! I combine all your powers! Behold! Godslayer Judgement Cut!!!” The sky lit up with it’s immense spirit power as Sazarai berserked down with a sword covered in light. “Noooooooo!!!” GoB screamed as he retaliated with a dark sword. The two blades clashed and the area was blinded by an explosion of light. “Who the hell do you think you are Sazarai?! This isn’t enough to kill me!” taunted GoB as they locked blades. “Who the hell am I? Hell I don’t know, last I remember is that I grew up as a street rat, married a loving wife i never deserved and had an angel of a daughter. Who the hell am I? Heh... I’m a MAN!!!” the light lit more as it blinded the entire field. As the light diminished we see Sazarai flying away from GoB, a smile on his face as he looked towards the direction of Rhiki. “I’ve done it Rhiki....I’ve done it...Forgive me....” his body then is covered by light, as he slowly fade into the blue sky behind him. From his body, massive amount of spirit energy illuminates and all the spirits around takes shape into all the lives that has fallen at the hands of GoB.

GoB stood still and laughed, “THAT WAS IT?! THAT’S IT?! So much for ancient Sage knowledge! HAHAHAHAHA! Now I’ll kill all of you!” GoB moved his hands to cast his most powerful spell to end all of our hero’s life. Then he realized... “What’s this... I can’t cast... My armor?!” his armor slowly crumbled. His eyes watered, “I....can...i...can see... But how?! Wait... Sazarai drained all of my magical powers!” “That's not all that he drained...You are now mortal...” said a spirit that took as the shape of MoonCreater

End of Part 2.
Silmeria
Silmeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmeria on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Part 3:

Rhiki couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the spirit of her best friend."Do not give up hope. I shall help all of you," said Moon's spirit. Then all light surrounded her and she turned into a giant cake. The cake then splitted into six pieces and flew to everybody.It emitted a bright and warm light which shone at Lazy34 and his comrades and refreshed them. "Thank you. Even after death you came to help us," said Rhiki to Moon's spirit. With renewed powers, the party get ready for another assault at GoB.

"Everyone, now is our chance. We must not let Sazarai's death goes to waste. We must destroy GoB once and for all," shouted Lazy34. "Yeah!" everyone shouted in unison. Dragoon who did not participate in the earlier battle felt ashamed of himself for not helping out. He gathered all his courage and began charging toward GoB. He stabbed GoB in the stomach and got his sword stuck in GoB. "Argh," screamed GoB as he kicked Dragoon away from him. Blood flowing out from the wound and with a terrified look on his face,GoB said," Impossible. This is not happening. How can i be defeated like this?"

Airemlis took up her blades and then stabbed the now mortal Gob. She then kicked him into the sky and used her ultimate attack. "Divine Punishment: Eight-headed Lightning Dragon Strike," she shouted as she split into eight and surrounded GoB with each holding a lightning spear in their hands. They then threw the lightning spear at GoB to bind his movement. As the spears stabbed him, he got shocked by the lightning. Then a huge lightning struck him from the sky above. As soon as Airemlis' attack ended, Rhiki then added her attack."Pheonix Talon Cut," Rhiki casted her ultimate spell. Flames emerged from the ground and took the form of a pheonix. It then flew towards GoB and burnt him. It looked like as if GoB was being clawed by the pheonix. After the attack, GoB fell to the ground but before he could land, Lazy34 kicked him back up into the sky. Lazy34 then quickly used his ultimate attack with the blades he pulled out from GoB when he kicked Gob. "Sonic Death Strike" Lazy34 slashed GoB with supersonic speed. Moonlight reflected on the blades and the character '?' which means death was visible to others. Airemlis then threw the sword 'GodSlayer' to Lazy34 and Lazy34 used it to cut GoB into 2. Rhiki then burnt GoB's body to ashes and thus GoB was finally destroyed.

Lazy34 landed and tried to catch his breath. It was finally over. The evil god was destroyed. Rain began to fall as if to wash away every sadness and despair. Then the sun rose and marked a new day with bright future ahead. Suddenly a figure appeared among them. It was goax, the God of Light. "Sorry I'm late.What did i miss?"said goax. Airemlis then gave goax an uppercut punch and sent goax flying into the sky."Next time ...DON'T BE LATE FOR BATTLE!" shouted Airemlis. Everybody then had a good laugh.

Five years later.....

Prontera City was being rebuilt and it was almost complete. A memorial statue was made to remember Sazarai's noble sacrifice for them. "He was a good friend to me," said Lazy34 to Rhiki. They were both staring at Sazarai's statue. "I believe he was one," replied Rhiki. Then she walked away and headed to the graveyard. She then put flowers on Moon's grave. For a moment she thought she saw her friend standing in front of her and smiled at her. Rhiki then went the the Knight's memorial and saluted them for one last time. Days passed by and it was peaceful in Prontera. The restoration was completed and Prontera was once again busy with everyday trades.

Lazy34 was a good king and he retired early and handed over his throne to his daughter, Airemlis. Under the rule of Airemlis, Prontera prospered even more and she managed to unite all kingdoms under her rule. She was the first Queen of Midgard Empire.

The End

Written by Sazarai, Lazy34 and me Smile
Silmeria
Silmeria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerArmy on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:51 pm

dat was...DA BOMB
i spent the last hour reading that and its 4am... lol
:]

next story i need to be a hero :o
recruits number one baby

TigerArmy

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiKuni on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:44 pm

Yayyyyy you managed to rescue it from the old forums! x3
But now, new server, new story! :3

don't bite us please ;-;
NiKuni
NiKuni
Game Masters

Number of posts : 108
In Game Name : NiKuni
Registration date : 2009-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Two on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:24 am

And I shall be one who will take part in carving this new story.
Two
Two

Number of posts : 10
In Game Name : Two
Registration date : 2009-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuna on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Yush!! More story please!!! ♥️_♥️ I can't wait for more!! O: Especially one for this server exclusively Very Happy

Number of posts : 295
In Game Name : Tuna / [GM]Tuna
Registration date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NiKuni on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:23 pm

Maybe about the Tuna Empire who wanted to destroy Prontera because it blocked the view of Venus?

"I claim this City in the name of Tuna!, isn't that lovely?"

don't bite us please ;-;
NiKuni
NiKuni
Game Masters

Number of posts : 108
In Game Name : NiKuni
Registration date : 2009-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuna on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:53 pm