(Former) Aegis Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Towns, And How to Get There!

3 posters

Go down

All About Towns, And How to Get There! Empty All About Towns, And How to Get There!

Post by Mondie Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:45 pm

Here are the towns currently available in game : Prontera, Hodemines, Cognito, and Alfheim.

Hodemines is the map after the adventure hodemines training ground (those pukuis and other stuff XD)

Prontera is the second map, you could get there by talking to an NPC in the harbor of outside hodemines (the left exit in hodemines town, the harbor is located roughly at the middle of the map) after talking to the NPC at the end of a harbor ( a little girl ) you will then be transported to a new map. You'll have to walk Northwest. When you get to the grave of I-forgot-who, go up until you see a portal =S that's prontera.

Cognito is the third town, you could get there by talking to the npc at the other side of the harbor (in prontera).

Alfheim is the fourth town. You could get there by actually talking to a soldier in the middle of prontera.

(whew, this would be a newbie guide! yay!)

- Mondie

-this post has been copied from my own post located here: https://aegisn.forumotion.com/bug-reporting-f11/blackvoid-bug-t3.htm#379

Last edited by Mondie on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mondie
Mondie
Admin

Number of posts : 342
In Game Name : Chutsie/[GM]Mondie
Registration date : 2009-03-14

https://aegisn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

All About Towns, And How to Get There! Empty Re: All About Towns, And How to Get There!

Post by Masterhavoc Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:03 am

nice guide mondie, would be nice with screenies and pictures though haha
Masterhavoc
Masterhavoc

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

All About Towns, And How to Get There! Empty Re: All About Towns, And How to Get There!

Post by buisterr Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:05 pm

I'm redoing this with pictures to make it easier for everyone. (Stealing from Mondie's post)

Here are the towns currently available in game : Prontera, Hodemines, Cognito, and Alfheim.

Hodemines is the map after the adventure hodemines training ground, which location's is displayed on the training grounds map. (those pukuis and other stuff XD)

Prontera
The second city, you could get there by talking to an NPC in the
harbor of outside hodemines (the left exit in hodemines town, the
harbor is located roughly at the middle of the map) after talking to
the NPC at the end of a harbor ( a little girl ) you will then be
transported to a new map. You'll have to walk Northwest. When you get
to the grave of I-forgot-who, go up until you see a portal =S that's
prontera. (Picture Shown Below)

All About Towns, And How to Get There! TogettoProntera

Then You get transported to....

All About Towns, And How to Get There! Prontera

Cognito
is the third town, you could get there by talking to the npc at the right side of the harbor (in south prontera).

All About Towns, And How to Get There! Cognito

Alfheim is the fourth town. You could get there by actually talking to a soldier in the middle of prontera.
(Circled on the map, he's right next to the skill shop)

All About Towns, And How to Get There! Alfheim

(whew, this would be a newbie guide! yay!)

- Mondie

-this post has been copied from my own post located here: https://aegisn.forumotion.com/bug-reporting-f11/blackvoid-bug-t3.htm#379

buisterr

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum