(Former) Aegis Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Vista) Can't download / Start Client!

3 posters

Go down

(Vista) Can't download / Start Client! Empty (Vista) Can't download / Start Client!

Post by Azn Cracker Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:43 am

I am trying to download AegisRO2 part two but when I use megaupload, the download always freezes half way. Can someone please upload it somewhere else? I have been trying all day to download it. Megaupload is only good for smaller file, or else it'll freeze.

Also I have tried using the client from the official RO2 website but it doesn't work out for me, is it suppose to work with the official one? Am I suppose to install the AegisRO2 client in the system folder or just the main directory?

Ok, just reinstalled it and now it asks for core.dll
I still can't download part 2.

Azn Cracker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

(Vista) Can't download / Start Client! Empty Re: (Vista) Can't download / Start Client!

Post by Kiitsuko Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:36 am

still need part 2 right? i can download it and upload it to like filefront or something, wanna try that?
Dont forget the other fixes you'll have to do for it to work with Vista, nothing complicated, i promise :3
found here : https://aegisn.forumotion.com/client-support-f9/ro2-common-problems-and-solutions-t233.htm#1651

EDIT 1 : -trying to find an upload site that lets me have more than 300MB for free -.-; -

EDIT 2 : - uploading to filedropper.com -

EDIT 3 : long upload but here it is. Tell me if this link doesnt work out for you. If this goes against any Rules (and i checked before but didnt find anything against this but you know i could always be wrong x_X; ) go ahead and give me the warning or ban or whatever you find neccessary >.<; Just trying to help a fellow RO player out.

Part 2 of the client :
(Vista) Can't download / Start Client! Download_button
FileDropper Free File Hosting
Kiitsuko
Kiitsuko

Number of posts : 12
In Game Name : Main : Aoi
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

(Vista) Can't download / Start Client! Empty Re: (Vista) Can't download / Start Client!

Post by Azn Cracker Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:36 am

Thanks! I think the problem is either my router or the network cables. I had to connect directly to thje modem to successfully download it.

Last edited by Azn Cracker on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Azn Cracker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiitsuko Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:44 am

Good luck =o
Kiitsuko
Kiitsuko

Number of posts : 12
In Game Name : Main : Aoi
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixa Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:58 am

conflict resolved :p and ty for the mirror!
Elixa
Elixa
Admin

Number of posts : 314
In Game Name : Elixa / [ADM]Elixa
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://www.aegisro2.co.nr

Back to top Go down