(Former) Aegis Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Help and some Info (RO1)

3 posters

Go down

Looking for Help and some Info (RO1) Empty Looking for Help and some Info (RO1)

Post by Cenny Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:08 pm

I have played RO1 for maybe like 2 Minutes and I was super confused. Can anyone give me some general information like class suggestion where to start lol. I know there is a Wiki and alot of websites but I want to hear from players experiences.

Like is the storyline in depth and good to follow?

Should I start on another server as the rates are real low here and I could get discouraged even before I start?

Are there bugged classes like in RO2?

Is the gameplay fun and entertaining, what I mean is it just like any other grinding MMO?

I did not give it a chance before because like I said it was another server and everyone was as helpful as a wall.

I need some of you RO1 Experts to shed some light for me.
Cenny
Cenny

Number of posts : 19
In Game Name : Cenny
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Looking for Help and some Info (RO1) Empty Re: Looking for Help and some Info (RO1)

Post by Elixa Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:47 am

well RO is real big! like 2x as big as RO2. the story line, you have alot of quest to do and some of them does have alot of depth in the story. MVP's = raid bosses, are real awesome but strong in RO1 so you do need a big party or you have to get cards. cards from monsters gives stats and you can place them on armor,gloves,helm,shoes,weapon.

i should start at aegisRO cause you when you play a other server with giher rates, you wont like AegisRO due the low rate.

the bugged classes in RO2 is especialy clown, none of the skills are working.

RO1, does have something special. it does not have the best graphics but the game is super awesome, i play it already for 9 years on total XD.
Elixa
Elixa
Admin

Number of posts : 314
In Game Name : Elixa / [ADM]Elixa
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://www.aegisro2.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Looking for Help and some Info (RO1) Empty Re: Looking for Help and some Info (RO1)

Post by Two Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:43 am

RO1 does not actually have any bugged classes, as the game is actually complete, and is far far, FAR more developed. The look of the game may seem much different from the 3D gameplay in RO2, but I can assure you that RO1 is just as entertaining, in many more ways than one.

First of all, the game is huge. Maps, maps, maps, and lots of places to go, an enormous variety of monsters to kill, and even more items and weapons to find.

Also, don't be too turned away by the low rates, as I myself started playing RO1 with normal 1/1/1 rates, the lowest of the low. Even then, with enough dedication, the game is outstanding and entertaining the whole way. There are plenty of quests to take, some hidden and some that drag you deeper into the story.

The classes though, are also very in depth. From Wizard, to Alchemist, to a Clown and High Priest, or maybe even a Super Novice or Baby Assassin. You have a VERY nice selection, each with it's own abilities and fighting style, and even quests related to them.

So if you're still curious about giving RO1 a shot, I would say it's a wonderful idea to stick to it. I think you would enjoy yourself a lot if you opened yourself up to the world of Ragnarok Online.

Hope it helps.
Two
Two

Number of posts : 10
In Game Name : Two
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum