(Former) Aegis Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

man!i always got this problem!help me pls!!!!

3 posters

Go down

man!i always got this problem!help me pls!!!! Empty man!i always got this problem!help me pls!!!!

Post by shift21 Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:48 pm

i always got stuck in such a map everytime i try the /map command...will somebody post a correct coordinates in cognito fields,blue echo,echo forrest,alf forest,poro island pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls!!!!

shift21

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

man!i always got this problem!help me pls!!!! Empty Re: man!i always got this problem!help me pls!!!!

Post by NiKuni Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:53 pm

To avoid that, there's 3 options.

1- Take note of the coords you need by using /where, go to the places you think you would require to warp and write the coords.

2- Instead of using coords, just type the number (/map #), with no cords. Some maps will warp you properly like that, and some won't. Feel free to try them yourself.

3- uh... walk instead? god gave you legs for a reason you know ._. (and eli gave you soups too! :3)

Tuna has a complete list of maps and points of interest, Idk if he plans to post that list.
Anyway remember that you shouldn't depend on the /map command, remember that Ro2 is a beautiful game graphically speaking ( I KNOW there are better, but I like it ok?) taking a walk from time to time won't kill you (specially if you're high on soups all the time like me x3)
Is really annoying when people ask for a /map coordinate for even take a step forward (like people who are in pront plaza, and ask for coords for the resetter... i mean... ._.)

As for points of interest, I've memorized the warp location for francoous and zinopas on alfheim forest. /map 21 5000 5000 5000, as you can see is easy to remember.

Have fun!
NiKuni
NiKuni
Game Masters

Number of posts : 108
In Game Name : NiKuni
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

man!i always got this problem!help me pls!!!! Empty Re: man!i always got this problem!help me pls!!!!

Post by Oboro Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:05 pm

This is one of the reasons why I was against the idea of a warp command in the first place and I'll still have that mind set even if you threaten to kill me.

I get really annoyed each time someone asks, "Can i have the coords for xxx pls!" and at times it's just around the corner and I'm really annoyed about that (especially if i gave out the coords earlier and they ask again.) So yeah, start walking and research the points yourself and take note rather then asking all the time where each point is at. /where is your friend!

If i get any of this again, expect to be ignored Razz
Oboro
Oboro
Game Masters

Number of posts : 48
In Game Name : Oboro / [GM]Sazarai
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Back to top Go down

man!i always got this problem!help me pls!!!! Empty wew

Post by shift21 Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:15 pm

where can i see the list of maps?

shift21

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down