(Former) Aegis Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Forum with a Solid Snake complex.

2 posters

Go down

About Forum with a Solid Snake complex. Empty About Forum with a Solid Snake complex.

Post by NiKuni Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:07 am

Well, whenever the server is down, or I'm just tired of playing, or whatever else, I love checking forums if there's a new post about a thread that might interest me. But I've noticed that these forums aren't as "lively" as I would want them to be. Then I noticed the reason...

The Forum is way too hidden, I found the link just by mere chance ._.

When people ask me a certain question, and I tell them "Go to forums, there's a link there that....", they say, "Forums? this server has a forum?", then I'm like "._." and he's like ">.<" and both of us are like "T-T"

So, whoever is in charge of the main site, please make the forums link more noticeable for everyone!, like a big image that redirects you to forums, or add a link on the Menu but a bigger one, not a link that only shows up when you click Home.

I hope this helps people to find them easily, so that they can have a place to check for bugs, guides, builds, etc. So that we can have lots of fun even when logged out :3

Well, that's all. The server's really awesome and the community is super friendly. But a bit of forum activity would also help :3
Thanks for taking the time to read this post, have a nice day! =)

NiKuni
NiKuni
NiKuni
Game Masters

Number of posts : 108
In Game Name : NiKuni
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

About Forum with a Solid Snake complex. Empty Re: About Forum with a Solid Snake complex.

Post by Elixa Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:11 pm

il make a use big button on the site today! no worries Very Happy
Elixa
Elixa
Admin

Number of posts : 314
In Game Name : Elixa / [ADM]Elixa
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://www.aegisro2.co.nr

Back to top Go down

About Forum with a Solid Snake complex. Empty Re: About Forum with a Solid Snake complex.

Post by NiKuni Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:19 pm

okkk :3
Looking forward to it, I hope more people joins x3
NiKuni
NiKuni
Game Masters

Number of posts : 108
In Game Name : NiKuni
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down