(Former) Aegis Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, welcome to AegisRO2. Introduce yourself here! ^__^

+41
Gino
seizan
Zhaine
Ecirian
Linh
Dragoon
Tundra
Shouvile
NiKuni
Whishmaster
Two
Wargoo
Guinevere
StrawberryKing
Pudding
sloantech
Silmeria
xplosiv3
Katima
Ryuutsuki
Cenny
nukeboy
titokun
alexis617
Oboro
Damian
fhaye
Sovereign
Mondie
Alarik
munki
mikeqr
wenzer
cherry.lips
Leni!!!
Hizaki
Lollipop
Rettan
Tuna
Elixa
Shinful
45 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hi, welcome to AegisRO2. Introduce yourself here! ^__^ Empty Hi, welcome to AegisRO2. Introduce yourself here! ^__^

Post by Shinful Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:24 am

Hi,

I just started playing here at AegisRO2. I'm excited about this cuz I got to be one of the first players in the server.

So I think, why don't we all introduce ourselves here? I would really love to see this thread grows as the server get crowded.

Aite, I'll start!

Well, I'm Shin (in-game name). I live in Michigan, USA. However, I was born and raised in Indonesia. And yess..., I'm a male... hohohoh!!
I'm currently attending University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
As for my ragnarok experience... I used to play Ragnarok Online (the first one) a lot. In my country, I was one of the first priests to get to lvl 99 (yeah... it's been a while.) I never played Ragnarok 2 before (eventho I've been waiting for this for ages!). Although it's still full with bugs, I still enjoy this a lot! especially with Aegis's warm community.

So yeah..., hopefully you guys all will enjoy this game as much as I do.

*CHEERS!*

Last edited by Shinful on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Shinful
Shinful

Number of posts : 118
In Game Name : Sin, Shin
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Hi, welcome to AegisRO2. Introduce yourself here! ^__^ Empty Re: Hi, welcome to AegisRO2. Introduce yourself here! ^__^

Post by Elixa Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:08 am

hey hey,

I am Elixa (Laura) and i am 17 years old (almost 18 weeeee!). My hobby's are Skateboarding, Playing my Electric Guitar and ofcours server building.

My Server history:

I started when i was 10 years old when i was tired of playing Red moon, Ragnarok and Mu online.
I wanted something new to do so i started making a server for Mu online.
It failed like hell cause i didn't knew what i was doing iwth all these SQL bullshit, so i quited that.

After a couple of years when i was 14 years old i started thinking the same thing as when i was 0 years old, i wanted something new again. so i started making a Ragnarok TxT server cause SQL fold when i was doing the mu online thingy. And guess what, it worked Very Happy i had my first RO1 server running. After that i had to umplement Npc's s i started learning scripting. And i learned that and started to understand how these RO1 servers were working. I learned alot but after 2 years i quited my ro1 server due the low community (16 palayers online after 2 years isn't that much)

So when i was 16 i started again with server building but this was different, cause i started a RO2 server Very Happy.
It was very hard cause there were no guides for building and stuff.
but after some months i acomplished my RO2 server and got it running. It worked very well but due the max player security from saga (3 people max online) i was forced to quit the server.

after some months there was some guy Infranox who helped me with breaking the security and there it was, the 3rd RO2 server on the world. it was a big succes with lots of people joining (mondie,lolipop,hizaki,nukeboy,ashen,altair and alot of other people).

After 2 weeks running we acounter some problems with the sever cause it was TXT based so i coulden't make myself gm and people were quiting the server cause the blackvoid couldn't be solved so the server closed for somedays and became SQL!!!! (for the first time in my life i had a working SQL server)

The server was awesome but due my homesituation i quited the server and never looked back till...

some weeks ago i started with RO2 again and reopenend the server stronger than ever. now i live at my own and can make my own disissions, this server will never die! (exept for the gateway, will be fixed XDXD)
we have more futures than ever and more upcomming events and updates will be better than you've ever seen before!

This was my story Smile hope you enjoyed reading and i hope you guy's all apriciate the work mondie,dawn and me are doing cause it is not easy.

yours faithfully,

Elixa ^^ your Admin Smile

Last edited by Elixa on Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elixa
Elixa
Admin

Number of posts : 314
In Game Name : Elixa / [ADM]Elixa
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://www.aegisro2.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Hi, welcome to AegisRO2. Introduce yourself here! ^__^ Empty Re: Hi, welcome to AegisRO2. Introduce yourself here! ^__^

Post by Tuna Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Hihi, I'm Tuan but I normally go by my nickname 'Tuna'. I've played this server awhile back (Was Tsuna in game, and now Tuna xD). I'm from California~ Was born and raised here. I played RO1 for a bit, got to level 90 on my Wizard :3. I love RO2, that's why I'm always coming back to it xD, I love the people here too. This is the best server no doubt ~:]

Last edited by Tuna on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Tuna
Tuna
Game Masters

Number of posts : 295
In Game Name : Tuna / [GM]Tuna
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rettan Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:50 pm

Aye peeps, The name is Daniel, but even friends in Real life call me Ret xD or "Retty" lol, I was botn in Guayaquil - Ecuador (south america), lived some years in Florida and NJ (USA) and finally back to Ecuador, but in the city of Quito ^^

I´m 21 years old, Im a peaceful, too chilled guy, obsessed with music, and art xD I´m currently studying for Graphic designer and also in flight school to be an airline pilot. I work as an Art Director and as Free Lance in Design even tho i still have long to go in my career xD

I love traveling, my main language is spanish and stuff, and im a good & bad influence XD And w-e, just talk to me in game to know me better xD I dont like describing myself!
Rettan
Rettan

Number of posts : 10
In Game Name : Rettan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollipop Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:29 pm

Hi all, this is Gwen.. Razz Actually, call me anything you like, Lollipop, Lolli... blah...

22 this year, living in Asia - Singapore.. seems like not much asian around... XD Designer too, but in the field of Interior and Exhibition design... Very Happy

Played RO1 for like the past 7, 8 years... and now into RO2... Very Happy

Enjoy exploring new maps... and kind of a lone wolf.... rarely go into party... well, except mvping? But, afraid not, I am friendly, just apporach me if you have any enquires, though, I myself is new to RO2 too... ^_^
Lollipop
Lollipop

Number of posts : 59
In Game Name : Lollipop/HoshiSora
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinful Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Hey, I'm Asian too ;].

I'm from Indonesia.. hohoho but I'm in USA atm...

Lollipop wrote:Hi all, this is Gwen.. Razz Actually, call me anything you like, Lollipop, Lolli... blah...

22 this year, living in Asia - Singapore.. seems like not much asian around... XD Designer too, but in the field of Interior and Exhibition design... Very Happy

Enjoy exploring new maps... and kind of a lone wolf.... rarely go into party... well, except mvping? But, afraid not, I am friendly, just apporach me if you have any enquires, though, I myself is new to RO2 too... ^_^
Shinful
Shinful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollipop Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Shinful wrote:Hey, I'm Asian too ;].

I'm from Indonesia.. hohoho but I'm in USA atm...

Lollipop wrote:Hi all, this is Gwen.. Razz Actually, call me anything you like, Lollipop, Lolli... blah...

Oh... Very Happy Nice to hear that... hehe... Cool
Lollipop
Lollipop

In Game Name : Lollipop/HoshiSora
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizaki Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:34 pm

me angie , IGN Hizaki , now im bz study this month , so i start continue aegis next month =P
to ppl who know me , i miss ya all <3
bye..

c ya Smile
Hizaki
Hizaki

Number of posts : 28
In Game Name : Hizaki
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Leni!!! Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:43 am

OH HAI! Cool
I'm known as Leni in-game (well... not really known at all Laughing ) Umm... My real name is Gaby and I'm 17 years old. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH... right now I've been living in Texas for a little over a year, before that I lived in Miami and before that I lived in Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba (born and raised there ;0)
Anyway! I'm new to RO2 but I've been playing RO1 for like 4 years or so (not sure)
I ABUSE EMOTICONSSSS, don't hate me for ittt Crying or Very sad
<3
Leni!!!
Leni!!!

In Game Name : Leni
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuna Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:46 am

Glad to see some familiar faces ^_^, nice to meet you all Very Happy
Tuna
Tuna
Game Masters

Number of posts : 295
In Game Name : Tuna / [GM]Tuna
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry.lips Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:24 am

Hiyaaaa~~~
Name's Anelia (RinTohsaka)
I'm 16 and i live in Missouri, USA, blah blah blah....~

dot dot dot dot dot dot................................DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT.............<333~ Twisted Evil
cherry.lips
cherry.lips

Number of posts : 120
In Game Name : RinTohsaka
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rettan Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:38 am

IM THE ONLY SOUTH AMERICAN!! SCORE!! Hiya everyone Very Happy
Rettan
Rettan

Number of posts : 10
In Game Name : Rettan

Back to top Go down

Post by wenzer Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:49 am

Hey there, my name is wenzer, it's nice to find new game and new people to play with... see you all in game Razz
wenzer
wenzer

Number of posts : 37
In Game Name : wenzer

Back to top Go down

Hi, welcome to AegisRO2. Introduce yourself here! ^__^ Empty hi hello

Post by mikeqr Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:26 am

hey , my nickname is Bamboo and hopefully gonna be my ingame name played RO1 along time ago
got a lord knight to lvl 87 at pRO . Time for a fresh start at RO2 hopefully i can get it running on my pc soon. Smile

mikeqr

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by munki Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:48 pm

Hey Hey Hey,
I'm rich(ard) and im from London. I'm half Thai and English played RO1 and loved it and lovin RO2 already. Im a guitarist, studyin a higher dip.
cya in the game cheers
munki
munki

Number of posts : 36
In Game Name : Munki

Back to top Go down

Post by Leni!!! Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:24 am

Rettan wrote:IM THE ONLY SOUTH AMERICAN!! SCORE!! Hiya everyone Very Happy
but not the only hispanic Cool
Leni!!!
Leni!!!

In Game Name : Leni

Back to top Go down

Post by Alarik Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:55 pm

Hey,
I'm probably going to be Alarik in game(if I can ever get it to work... >.>) but you can call me Eden! I'm completely new to RO2, but I've played RO on and off for years. AND I'm really excited about playing. Very Happy

Alarik

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mondie Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:24 pm

Hi Alarik! XD Sorry. it seems that the server is down right now, and I can't do anything about it, coz the teamviewer wasn't working. XD Elixa, the server owner, will fix it as soon as she returns. Smile Its fun to play AegisRO2, trust me! XD.

Oh, I never saw this thread, not until now. >_<

Well, i'm gonna introduce myself then! Smile

Hi! My real name is Almond. (Yep, that's my real name) Mondie is my nickname, my classmates called me such because they said pronouncing the 'A' needed a lot of effort ( =.= O_O ). Well anyway, I'm currently 19 years old, and still a student; Studying Bachelor of Music Major in Piano Performance in a music school here in the Philippines (oh there, I almost forgot to write where I am XD)

I like to read a lot of James Patterson Books, Christopher Paolini's Books, and some other authors that I actually have forgotten about. XD

Aside from the piano, I'm in to computer stuff! XD I know how to make webbies [ woo, rings a bell? XD ], I like toying around with adobe flash [ yeah, I made a pucca head singing 'We are the stars' from Ragnarok the animation XD, and I'm also making a pikachu sing 'Just Communication' from Gundam wing too! XD ], and err, let's see.... I'm into a little programming [ Java, C++, VB, even athena server emulator's scripting. LOL ], and most probably [ DUH! ] I'm into gaming. XD I'm kinda playing a lot right now... [ Granado Espada, Dragonica, RO2, Plants VS Zombies, Left 4 Dead ] and i usually play 2 or 3 games at the same time [ Maybe that's why my PC lags so much O_O ].

Okay, the RO background. Been playing it for like 5-6 years, the official one, until I got tired of paying to play. I went online and searched for an emulator, after reading the newbie guide, I was finally able to set up an SQL one [yeah, the text version of the server was easier, but the SQL version was a lot more updated XD so I took the SQL, not knowing it was hard ] Well, after toying around with the server, I got bored with the NPCs, so I was starting to make my own NPCs [Cross Job changing NPCs ( yeah, like Aco -> Mage ), Timed MVP Rooms, an Instanced Hide and Seek event, Time-Pressure Quest NPCs ( yeah, like killing 400 porings in like 6 minutes, but the rewards were kinda great, if you actually reached the target ) and many other useless NPCs. LOL ] Then I came into the life of an RO1 server owner, and presented myself as an Event GM! yay! The owner accepted me, and well, I was doing events and making scripts for the server. XD Sadly, after something like 2 or 3 months, the owner had to shut down their servers due to some state law or something. XD And after what seemed like years, I found out about RO2 emulators, and then I found this. Smile

Uhh... I think I went overboard O_O. Too long. LOL. Maybe I could use that in a resume or something for a game company. XD
Mondie
Mondie
Admin

Number of posts : 342
In Game Name : Chutsie/[GM]Mondie

https://aegisn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by munki Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:55 pm

OMG that was an essay! All we need now is you Blood type Laughing
munki
munki

Number of posts : 36
In Game Name : Munki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Well I guess it's my turn now..
My real name is Bas (IGN Sovereign) and I am from the beautiful country called the Netherlands, and like our shiny admin, I also just finished highschool.
I am 18 years olddd @_@ *needs a driver's license* And I used to play RO1 on XiLeRO until like a year ago. I managed to get into the korean closed beta for RO II harharhar(everything was in korean so it was wtf anyway =D), so now I'm back to play ROII with you guys! Let's be friends :3 *goes off to fill in profile info*

Edit: w00t first one on 2nd page yeaaah~ Laughing
Sovereign
Sovereign

Number of posts : 25
In Game Name : Sovereign
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixa Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:55 pm

yay! finaly someone from holland ^^ i was waiting for this ^^

In Dutch: welkom in de server Razz
in english: Welcome to the server :p
Elixa
Elixa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinful Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Mondie wrote:Hi Alarik! XD Sorry. it seems that the server is down right now, and I can't do anything about it, coz the teamviewer wasn't working. XD Elixa, the server owner, will fix it as soon as she returns. Smile Its fun to play AegisRO2, trust me! XD.

Oh, I never saw this thread, not until now. >_<

Well, i'm gonna introduce myself then! Smile

Hi! My real name is Almond. (Yep, that's my real name) Mondie is my nickname, my classmates called me such because they said pronouncing the 'A' needed a lot of effort ( =.= O_O ). Well anyway, I'm currently 19 years old, and still a student; Studying Bachelor of Music Major in Piano Performance in a music school here in the Philippines (oh there, I almost forgot to write where I am XD)

I like to read a lot of James Patterson Books, Christopher Paolini's Books, and some other authors that I actually have forgotten about. XD

Aside from the piano, I'm in to computer stuff! XD I know how to make webbies [ woo, rings a bell? XD ], I like toying around with adobe flash [ yeah, I made a pucca head singing 'We are the stars' from Ragnarok the animation XD, and I'm also making a pikachu sing 'Just Communication' from Gundam wing too! XD ], and err, let's see.... I'm into a little programming [ Java, C++, VB, even athena server emulator's scripting. LOL ], and most probably [ DUH! ] I'm into gaming. XD I'm kinda playing a lot right now... [ Granado Espada, Dragonica, RO2, Plants VS Zombies, Left 4 Dead ] and i usually play 2 or 3 games at the same time [ Maybe that's why my PC lags so much O_O ].

Okay, the RO background. Been playing it for like 5-6 years, the official one, until I got tired of paying to play. I went online and searched for an emulator, after reading the newbie guide, I was finally able to set up an SQL one [yeah, the text version of the server was easier, but the SQL version was a lot more updated XD so I took the SQL, not knowing it was hard ] Well, after toying around with the server, I got bored with the NPCs, so I was starting to make my own NPCs [Cross Job changing NPCs ( yeah, like Aco -> Mage ), Timed MVP Rooms, an Instanced Hide and Seek event, Time-Pressure Quest NPCs ( yeah, like killing 400 porings in like 6 minutes, but the rewards were kinda great, if you actually reached the target ) and many other useless NPCs. LOL ] Then I came into the life of an RO1 server owner, and presented myself as an Event GM! yay! The owner accepted me, and well, I was doing events and making scripts for the server. XD Sadly, after something like 2 or 3 months, the owner had to shut down their servers due to some state law or something. XD And after what seemed like years, I found out about RO2 emulators, and then I found this. Smile

Uhh... I think I went overboard O_O. Too long. LOL. Maybe I could use that in a resume or something for a game company. XD

O.o *Claps hands* .... *Cries*... Tears of Joy...
Shinful
Shinful

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry.lips Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:24 pm

WOOOOOO for Mondie~
cherry.lips
cherry.lips

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixa Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:22 pm

made a new story at the first page, pls read it Razz
Elixa
Elixa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry.lips Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:38 pm

Nice nice eli -hugs-
cherry.lips
cherry.lips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next