(Former) Aegis Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, welcome to AegisRO2. Introduce yourself here! ^__^

+41
Gino
seizan
Zhaine
Ecirian
Linh
Dragoon
Tundra
Shouvile
NiKuni
Whishmaster
Two
Wargoo
Guinevere
StrawberryKing
Pudding
sloantech
Silmeria
xplosiv3
Katima
Ryuutsuki
Cenny
nukeboy
titokun
alexis617
Oboro
Damian
fhaye
Sovereign
Mondie
Alarik
munki
mikeqr
wenzer
cherry.lips
Leni!!!
Hizaki
Lollipop
Rettan
Tuna
Elixa
Shinful
45 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Hi, welcome to AegisRO2. Introduce yourself here! ^__^ - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, welcome to AegisRO2. Introduce yourself here! ^__^

Post by Shouvile Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:39 pm

GINO! I LIVE IN NEW ZEALAND!!!!
WHERE BOUTS IN NZ?

And lmao TUNA SUSHI!
theres a gm in this server named TunaGM and i meant that youd like him. but i was kidding coz *whispers* hes pretty lame. =]

Shouvile

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Hi, welcome to AegisRO2. Introduce yourself here! ^__^ - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi, welcome to AegisRO2. Introduce yourself here! ^__^

Post by Tuna Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:46 pm

I know, I'm pretty lame >.>;; lol, but I love tuna too ;] as every knows already, I'm a cannibal tuna muahahaha x]

@Gino: I only suggest you to xD I didn't force you D:< lol

But nice to meet you all^^, hope to see you all in game ;D, I know I've met most of you already though ;]
Tuna
Tuna
Game Masters

Number of posts : 295
In Game Name : Tuna / [GM]Tuna
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by seizan Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:14 pm

haha yeah hope server gets up soon. i wanna be a enchanter=)
seizan
seizan

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Gino Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:53 pm

hi shouvile, you are in new zealand too.
cool Very Happy

someone also in new zealand....
never expected that though... Shocked
oh im staying at otahuhu auckland you???
Gino
Gino

Number of posts : 8
In Game Name : Legion13
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:06 am

Ello Jello everyone I'm known as Cake in game ^^, also as Four. O:

Hmmm my real name is a secret -insert buwahahahahha here-

I'm 22 and from the USA. I've lived in a lot of places but currently I'm in PA.

Ummmm I like drawing, music, singing, violin, wide assortments of brightly colored lights, kappas, pandas, cute things. I draw my own manga's so I guess you could say I'm an aspiring manga artist. I'm pretty random and thats kinda what I like ^^

So...I guess thats all for now. O3O'
Cake
Cake

Number of posts : 10
In Game Name : Cake, Four....and two more XD
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixa Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:44 pm

nice to meat ya ^^
Elixa
Elixa
Admin

Number of posts : 314
In Game Name : Elixa / [ADM]Elixa
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://www.aegisro2.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by goodazrai Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:55 pm

Hello there mates..I'm Rai ..well you can call me Cloud or RaiRai . Firstly , I was attracted to this server because of their friendly community and the headgears + auges drops ( Its pretty different from the other server I played ) . I usually plays Aegis for about 2 - 3hour a day because I still need to do some works..but on weekends it will be like 5 - 10 hour hehe..sometimes I didn't sleep . I get exicited easily , Oh ..I forgot to tell the main thing which is..I'm from Asia peoples lol .

Secondly , I would like to share something here about my first few days on Aegis .
I find out that this server was a helpful and friendly community because of the GMs and also the Players . For my 2nd day I even get to help Tuna setting up an event , ( actually I didn't know Tuna was a GM at first xD ) . Its a savage hunt + hide and seek event . It was held outside of Hodemimes , it was an exiciting adventure for me though .

Lastly , I just want to comment a bit about the server xD ..which is..

1: The server..is too quiet sometimes T-T.
2: We need more players ( yes I know and we all know that )
3: The staffs are increadibly nice including the players .
4: Yes , the /map command can make me feel abit ..well ya know that xD .
5: We need to advertise this server lots more around the net .

- Kay kay enough with these haha -

Anyway , its nice meeting you guys here . And I was hoping that I can get the chance to see the Forum and the Server to reach the Top of the other servers . Good luck guys - All the best .

-Rai

=P
goodazrai
goodazrai

Number of posts : 6
In Game Name : RaiRai
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by nugamers24 Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:16 pm

ohH) Hi!! to all:D

im billy but my friend call me Lee Very Happy ang you can call me what you want

yeah yeah me From Philippines Nice to meet you all Smile

i like this server cuz i love playing games since 9 years old but when im 15 i build flyff server uhmm not really hard to do that cuz its so easy the most i tired to get is SQL Very Happy you know making some scrips
haha then and i am a GM in kaiserzro Very Happy

called me adict Very Happy cuz i dnt eat when i was playing RO2 so thats whys my Mom bann me for 1 week Crying or Very sad
but i know my Mom really understand me cuz after i 1 week she granted me to play what ever i want thats true Smile Mom is the best for me Smile and Neutral Neutral lool im the only Pinoy here >.< i was scared before but when i met the players here Very Happy im so glad that im welcome here So now i will support our server what ever happend Very Happy

hehe thats all Smile i lab you all guys Very Happy
nugamers24
nugamers24

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by nugamers24 Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:18 pm

ohh i forgot my IGN is Nugamers24 and Uryyu24

cya in game guyss Very Happy

keep up the good work elixa Very Happy
nugamers24
nugamers24

Back to top Go down

Post by nugamers24 Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:19 pm

srry im addicted too In Emoticons Sad

One more double post from you again, especially ones such as this would get you in deep trouble. Be sure to use the edit button provided and please read the forum rules, thanks

- Sazarai -
nugamers24
nugamers24

Back to top Go down

Post by Shouvile Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:25 pm

Gino sorry about the 3-4 weeks reply lol umm Auckland ay. im moving to auckland for unitec in a few years time. im at Hamilton at the moment. I dont jump on this forum much as i dont play RO2 =/ umm henry.sushi@hotmail.com if u want

Shouvile

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by nugamers24 Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:31 pm

uhmm guyss if you have Yahoo Messenger you can add me Smile

trygan2005@gmail.com <<<< thats my email add me Very Happy
nugamers24
nugamers24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightleg Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:15 pm

Hmm..hi my name is Dave, 16years old (da,m almost 17) getting old yeah yeah.... *sigh* well i live in Germany and i hope we all get along ~<3 =) Hobbys? wth is that Very Happy well mine would be computer gaming, COSPLAY!!!?! heh.
ingame name: Divinity, Lightleg
Lightleg
Lightleg

Number of posts : 14
In Game Name : Lightleg, Dave
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by nugamers24 Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:18 pm

wahaha Very Happy i love that tooo Very Happy
but i love Ro2 that that Smile
nugamers24
nugamers24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightleg Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Oh i forgot. I'm a Pinoy. =)
Lightleg
Lightleg

Number of posts : 14
In Game Name : Lightleg, Dave
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6