(Former) Aegis Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entry Submissions for "The Ultimate AegisRO2 Trailer!" Event!

2 posters

Go down

Entry Submissions for "The Ultimate AegisRO2 Trailer!" Event! Empty Entry Submissions for "The Ultimate AegisRO2 Trailer!" Event!

Post by Mondie Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:45 pm

You can submit your entries here. ^_^

and again, i'll quote the mechanics, so you won't forget. Smile

Event Mechanics:

• Your submission could only have a minimum of forty (40) seconds, and a maximum of three (3) minutes. Exceeding the said bracket will result in deductions.

• You will have to show at least 1 or 2 features of the server in your submission.

• We recommend using FRAPS to capture in-game footage. You could download the *coughcracked* *cough* version HERE [Click Here]

• You may submit a solo entry if you like. You may also group up with your buddies if you'd like, but once you have submitted a group entry, the group members may not submit solo entries.

• Very Important: You must upload your entry to YouTube, and YouTube ONLY! Links from other video hosting sites will not be accepted and will be considered void.

• You will have to put your name [group name or forum name if solo] at the beginning or the end of the video. This will prove that you were the one(s) who have created the entry.

• You may only submit a maximum of two (2) entries.

• You may not import videos for your own usage. Everything must be created by you or your group.

• You are free to use any program in editing or enhancing your entry.

• You must have an AegisRO2 forum and game account.

• Once you have submitted your entry, you may not change your video, whether you forgot to add something. Make sure that your submission is FINAL. [there might be some exceptions]

• You are to reply to this thread and submit in this way: [copy code]

For group submissions:
    Code:
    [b]Group Name:[/b]
    [b]Group Members:[/b] [(In-Game Names) the leader of the group should have a * before his/her name: e.g. *starry.) Example: [GM]Mondie*,[WitchGirl]Dawn, [GM]Tuna.
    [b]Forum Names:[/b] [must be in the same order as the ingame names.] Example: Mondie*, Dawn, Tuna
    [b]Entry #:[/b]
    [b]Description:[/b] [A simple description of the entry, maybe tell us a thing or two about it.]
    [b]Link to Video:[/b]

For solo submissions:
    Code:
    [b]In-Game Name:[/b]
    [b]Entry #:[/b]
    [b]Description:[/b] [A simple description of the entry, maybe tell us a thing or two about it.]
    [b]Link to Video:[/b]

How the Winner is Chosen:

Voting would be for everybody, both players and staff. Players in game will vote for 1 entry, same goes for the staff. The breakdown of votes, would be 50:50 [50% of player votes + 50% of staff votes]. The Winner will receive a customized equipment set, that is only obtainable through forum events! There will only be 1 winner for this event. Consolation prizes will be given to those who have joined. Smile

I would like to remind you guys, that once you have posted your entry, you cannot edit it anymore. Be careful. Smile
Mondie
Mondie
Admin

Number of posts : 342
In Game Name : Chutsie/[GM]Mondie
Registration date : 2009-03-14

https://aegisn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Entry Submissions for "The Ultimate AegisRO2 Trailer!" Event! Empty Re: Entry Submissions for "The Ultimate AegisRO2 Trailer!" Event!

Post by Dragoon Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:05 am

I guess I'm the first/only one to do this? The idea seemed to die in game, no one is ever talking about it.

In-Game Name:DragoonDart
Entry #:1
Description: It shows three features about the server: Soups, MVP room, and more customization of your character. (really I think watching it is the description lol)
Link to Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d71nJVOoaiM
Dragoon
Dragoon
Game Masters

Number of posts : 65
In Game Name : DragoonDart/[sub-GM]Dart
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Entry Submissions for "The Ultimate AegisRO2 Trailer!" Event! Empty Re: Entry Submissions for "The Ultimate AegisRO2 Trailer!" Event!

Post by Mondie Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:09 am

sad huh? ^_^ Thanks for submitting your entry! It looks good Very Happy
Mondie
Mondie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragoon Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:46 am

Thanks, lol yeah.. if i am the only one, at least i saved you or Eli or whoever was gonna have to make one from having to make one Very Happy
Dragoon
Dragoon
Game Masters

Number of posts : 65
In Game Name : DragoonDart/[sub-GM]Dart
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mondie Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:32 pm

lol i forgot to close the thread.

Thread closed, no entries accepted. XD it seems that DragoonDart is the victor! XD
Mondie
Mondie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down