(Former) Aegis Networks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Updated]Posting Guidelines: READ, or you might get banned =(

3 posters

Go down

[Updated]Posting Guidelines: READ, or you might get banned =( Empty [Updated]Posting Guidelines: READ, or you might get banned =(

Post by Mondie Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:41 pm

It's just so tiring to cleanup this side of the forum. Why? Because All i See are: 'help me' threads. XD

We need a little bit of information with your issues, and with that, please do not name your threads 'help me please' or 'i need help' or 'help!' or anything that has to do with help, because people who might have the same problem as you have will post another thread because they didn't know your thread was about their problem too!! XD

Let's put it this way:

If you are a vista user, please put a [Vista] in front of your thread title. Windows XP users need not do this.

Please be as specific as you can with your titles. For example, if its about the launcher error, and you're using vista, the thread title should be something like this:

[Vista]Launcher Error!

Note that people who will not follow these guidelines will be given a warning. 5 warnings would mean a 3-day ban! :O. Be Careful. Smile

[Added 07-12-09] Please Indicate the RO client you're having problem with, [if its RO1 or RO2] in your thread titles. That way, we won't get confused and give help for RO2 when your problem was with the RO1 client. XD

And also, please do not post a new thread if there are already threads discussing the issue. Let's keep this forum clean, and orderly! ^_-

Thanks. Smile

- Mondie

Last edited by Mondie on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:00 am; edited 8 times in total
Mondie
Mondie
Admin

Number of posts : 342
In Game Name : Chutsie/[GM]Mondie
Registration date : 2009-03-14

https://aegisn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Updated]Posting Guidelines: READ, or you might get banned =( Empty Re: [Updated]Posting Guidelines: READ, or you might get banned =(

Post by nukeboy Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:26 am

i read it o.o
nukeboy
nukeboy

Number of posts : 56
In Game Name : NuKeBoY
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

[Updated]Posting Guidelines: READ, or you might get banned =( Empty Re: [Updated]Posting Guidelines: READ, or you might get banned =(

Post by Mondie Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:22 am

Good. XD
Mondie
Mondie
Admin

Number of posts : 342
In Game Name : Chutsie/[GM]Mondie
Registration date : 2009-03-14

https://aegisn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry.lips Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:20 am

i didn't Razz now try to kill me even tho u can't XD~
cherry.lips
cherry.lips

Number of posts : 120
In Game Name : RinTohsaka
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down